Types of Sling Lessons:
Lots of new parents decide to look into purchasing a sling and have absolutely no idea what they would like to buy for their baby. A sling lesson is a really good place to start.
90mins Sling Lesson-€40:
- Ideal for those who are new to babywearing and do not know the type of sling they would like to purchase.
- During this type of sling lesson you will see us demonstrate several slings, you will try them on and see which will suit your needs best.
- We will then teach you to use this sling.
60mins Sling Lesson-€30:
- Perfect for those who know the type of sling they wish to use & want to learn how to use it, feed in the sling etc (i.e. ring sling or stretchy wrap).
- This lesson is also ideal for those who already have a sling or wrap and want us to teach them how to use it properly.
Choose from one of the following:
- Stretchy Wrap
- Ring Sling
- Buckle and Tie on Carriers (Meh Dai)
Woven Wrap Lessons- €30-€40:
- Woven wraps are lots of fun and there is lots to learn!
- Allow 60 mins for an Intro to Woven Front Carries or Hip Carries with a long/short wrap.
- Allow 90 mins for an Intro to Woven Back Carries or Advanced Woven Back Carries.
30 Min Lesson-€18:
- We also offer a 30 minute consultation for those who have a sling and are using it quite well but still feel that they need some extra help with technique.
- If you are using a sling and wish to learn how to feed in it or you need some help with getting the technique right for a buckle or tie on carrier.
- Want to learn and gain confidence in how to back carry in a buckle or tie on carrier (meh dai).
Our Sling Lessons now take place in our homes in Clane, Kildare and Templeogue, Dublin. Home visits within 30 mins from us can be arranged for an extra fee.
If you are unsure of which consult is for you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and we can tailor a package to suit your needs.