Types of Sling Lessons:
Lots of new parents decide to look into purchasing a sling and have absolutely no idea what they would like to buy for their baby. A sling lesson is a really good place to start.
90mins Sling Lesson-€40:
- Ideal for those who are new to babywearing and do not know the type of sling they would like to purchase.
- During this type of sling lesson you will see us demonstrate several slings, you will try them on and see which will suit your needs best.
- We will then teach you to use this sling.
60mins Sling Lesson-€30:
- Perfect for those who know the type of sling they wish to use & want to learn how to use it, feed in the sling etc (i.e. ring sling or stretchy wrap).
- This lesson is also ideal for those who already have a sling or wrap and want us to teach them how to use it properly.
Choose from one of the following:
- Stretchy Wrap
- Ring Sling
- Buckle and Tie on Carriers (Meh Dai)
Woven Wrap Lessons- €30-€40:
- Woven wraps are lots of fun and there is lots to learn!
- Allow 60 mins for an Intro to Woven Front Carries or Hip Carries with a long/short wrap.
- Allow 90 mins for an Intro to Woven Back Carries or Advanced Woven Back Carries.
30 Min Lesson-€15:
- We also offer a 30 minute consultation for those who have a sling and are using it quite well but still feel that they need some extra help with technique.
- If you are using a sling and wish to learn how to feed in it or you need some help with getting the technique right for a buckle or tie on carrier.
- Want to learn and gain confidence in how to back carry in a buckle or tie on carrier (meh dai).
If you are unsure of which consult is for you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and we can tailor a package to suit your needs.