Special Circumstances/ Additional Needs:
Here at Snugglebugs, we have extensive training and experience working with parents and babies with additional needs and helping them to find safe and comfortable solutions to carrying their baby/babies in slings.
Some examples of parents/babies we have worked with are:
- Parents who use a wheelchair
- Parents with a physical disability which makes it difficult to carry baby in arms
- Parents with back or joint pain
- Parents of twins and triplets
- Babies with Hip Dysplasia that require the use of a harness or brace.
- Babies with low muscle tone
- Babies who have an n.g. tube, p.e.g or require oxygen
- Babies who have had recent surgery
- Babies with Colic or reflux
- Babies who have down syndrome or other genetic disorders
- Toddlers who have autism
- Premature babies
Typically we see our clients in our homes in Clane, Kildare and Templeogue, Dublin however if your baby unwell and you would like some advice or arrange for us to visit you please do email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help where we can